Lords Of The Manor
Crisp White Sheets Competition
Win a Romantic Escape to the Cotswolds
Sit back, relax and escape to the picturesque Cotswolds village of Upper Slaughter. Boasting beautiful periodic features dating back to 1649, 8 acres of immaculate gardens, mouth-watering food within their 3 AA Rosette awarded restaurant and county-chic suites; this glamorous hotel creates the perfect, romantic, country house break.
Win a delightful overnight break within the gorgeously charming Cotswolds village of Upper Slaughter. Your luxurious stay will include glass of Prosecco upon arrival, a mouth-watering evening meal with their 3 AA Rosette awarded restaurant and a full English breakfast the following morning.
The prize for this monthly competition comes courtesy of Lords Of The Manor and CrispWhiteSheets.com:
- An overnight stay within a charming bedroom,
- A glass of Prosecco upon arrival,
- A delicious evening meal within their 3 AA Rosette awarded restaurant,
- A full English breakfast the following morning.
- Complimentary use of Lords Of The Manor’s facilities,
- Subject to availability.
- Entrants must be 18+.
- Prize must be taken between Sunday – Thursday.
- Prize excludes Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize or monetary value or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Prize must be taken within 12 months.
- All additional charges must be settled on departure.
- Transport to and from the hotel is not included.
Closing date for entry to the competition is 31st October 2020.
Due to new General Data Protection Regulations which came into effect as of May 2018, we are required to seek your permission to send you newsletters and information from CrispWhiteSheets.
Even if you are already subscribed to CrispWhiteSheets, we still need your consent to continue sending you emails.
Once again a huge “thanks ” for such a great service, certainly taken a weight off my mind
Second To None!
Thank you ever so much I think the service you offer is second to none!