Nestled among beautiful grounds, this stirking castle is one of the finest exclusive use hotels in Cheshire. Magnificent rooms such as the Great Hall and Drawing Room make exclusive use at Peckforton Castle a popular choice for weddings, corporate events and lavish celebrations.
Imagine taking over the entire castle and its grounds so you can celebrate any occasion in true style. The enchanting backdrop, romantic atmosphere and faultless hospitality ensure your time here will be nothing short of perfect.
As well as providing outstanding dining experiences, Peckforton Castle also caters for groups wanting to take part in outdoor activities and team building.
Exclusive use cost – Price on Application
- Day Delegate rate - £35.00 + VAT per person, 24 Hour Rate: £135.00 + VAT per person
- Available rooms for functions/meetings/events/team building/private dining etc. to include size, capacity, layouts, facilities and features.
The Great Hall is an impressive, cathedral-like room, boasting a built-in stage area which is ideal for presentations and seminars.
- 10m high vaulted ceiling
- Private entrance outside
- In built stage
- Maximum capacity of 130 theatre style (not using the stage) & 130 for a seated meal
- Original working fire place
This stunning room lends itself perfectly to conferences and private dining. This elegant suite boasts original furnishings, which add to its grandeur.
- Chandelier lighting
- 8m high ceiling
- Original fire place
- Maximum capacity of 150 theatre style & 160 for a seated meal
- Large windows with lots of natural daylight
- Luxury draped curtains
- 2 large alcoves ideal for break-out sessions
Hexagonal in name and shape, this room boasts both traditional and modern history.
- Original dining room when first built & owned
- 2 Original fire places
- Maximum capacity of 100 theatre style & 80 for a seated meal
- Unique in shape & style
- 5m high vaulted ceiling
This offers a more personal atmosphere, which is ideal for small meetings or interviews.
- Ideal for small meetings or interviews
- Original Library when first built & owned
- Maximum capacity of 30 theatre style & 30 for a seated meal
- 2m high ceiling
The Castle's Boardroom is the perfect contrast to the other conference rooms within the Castle.
- Structured boardroom seating for 16 delegates
- Conference telephone
- Fully interactive smart TV which is lap top adaptable
- Sound bar for surround sound for presentations
- Integrated hospitality kitchen and servery for working business lunches
- Bottled waters and sweets
- Room fully sound proofed
- Natural daylight
- Size of available parking – Parking to fit up to 200 cars
on and updated on